We understand that it is a time of uncertainty, and our thoughts are with all of those who have been impacted.
We are so thankful to be a part of such a vibrant and resilient community. We are truly grateful for each and every one of our Customers.
We are concerned for our customers and the employees in our store and are following the guidelines of the CDC to minimize the risk of COVID-19
As social distancing keeps us apart, flowers are a safe and enjoyable way to connect and let others know that we are thinking of them at a time when they may be feeling a bit restless and unsure.
If you would like us to deliver a bit of joy to your home, or loved ones, our shop is open and we are delivering! No Contact Delivery and Curbside Pick-up are available. Call us at 651-489-0338.
Thank you for your continued support!
~ Team Flowerama Saint Paul
Please stop by our local flower shop in Saint Paul, MN to work with our local expert florists at Flowerama St. Paul. We offer same-day flower delivery to Saint Paul, MN and the surrounding areas. If you have any questions, please call our local shop at (651) 489-0338.
Flowerama St. Paul is a local Saint Paul, MN florist committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let us be your first choice for flower(s) delivery. Flowerama St. Paul offers local flower delivery in St. Paul, MN.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers at certain times of the year. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, however, we may substitute with another similar color.
Feel free to add anything you like to the "special instructions" section while placing your order. For example, "please do not put any pink fragrant lilies."
We will always use our best judgment and we stand behind our products & services.
Flowerama St. Paul strives to provide the best customer service available. It is our belief that as a real flower shop, we understand and appreciate the concerns of Internet shoppers regarding the security and proper fulfillment of their orders. We have established this return/refund policy to provide our customers with a complete understanding of how replacement orders or refunds are processed:
1. If any customer claims an order was not delivered, we ask that we are given at least 24-48 hours to investigate and to determine what has occurred. In many cases, delivery was attempted but either the recipient was not home/office and/or no neighbors were available to accept the order. We reserve the right to attempt a redelivery if this occurs. Please note that we make every effort to make the delivery on the scheduled date. Because we are working with perishable products, sometimes Mother Nature works against us, and a particular situation (leaving on a porch) may be out of our control.
2. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact us directly. In almost every case, we will gladly replace the arrangement. To request a replacement, we must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers are perishable. Proper care is required. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 48 hours of the original delivery date. It is the responsibility of the sender to review all of the information provided on this website relating to refunds and/or replacements.
3. We reserve the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent. When Flowerama Saint Paul receives an order, we review the entire order and periodically compare the information provided to us with the bank of the person placing the order. If we determine that fraudulent information is provided we will send an email to the sender to inform them of the situation to determine if the information was provided in error.
4. Should any customer place an order through Flowerama Saint Paul and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order. If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued. Cancellations will not be accepted if a customer places an order but provides information that prevents direct delivery, such as in the case of a wrong office or home address. The customer can obtain new information so that the order can then be properly delivered using correct information.
5. Flowerama Saint Paul is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. We will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.
6. Flowerama Saint Paul is not liable for customer errors that result in the over-ordering of a product. During the checkout process, the customer is provided with a total of the order PRIOR to the order being submitted. The customer is given the option to remove items or reduce the quantity ordered. We make every effort to review orders where multiple quantities of the same item are ordered but we do not guarantee, nor are we liable, for any order sent out exactly as the customer ordered. If a customer orders more than one of any single item but meant to send a lesser quantity and the ordered amount is sent to the recipient, no refund can be offered since what was ordered is what will be delivered.
Every order is important to us because we know how important it is to you. Flowerama St. Paul strives to please every customer with beautiful flowers and accommodating service. Knowing that flowers are a perishable natural product and that floral arrangements and floral gifts are handmade, we make every effort to fortify our floral products and ensure the quality, accuracy, and beauty of our work. Many variables determine whether a flower will last as long as anticipated or whether a designer has created something which you will enjoy. Because we constantly seek ways to bring some of these variables under our control for improved floral performance, we welcome your comments and inquiries. Also, if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of one of our products, then please contact us immediately and we will promptly take the appropriate action.
Fresh Flowers: We are committed to delivering your important emotional sentiments on time and as fresh and beautiful as possible. Because of the nature, seasonality, and regional availability of flowers it is sometimes necessary to make substitutions of equal or greater value. Flowerama St. Paul will make every effort to maintain the "look and feel" of the arrangement by considering the overall shape, size, style, and color combinations. In single-variety arrangements, the variety will take precedence over color. For instance, if an order is for yellow daisies, they will substitute another color of daisies, not another yellow flower. White roses and cream roses may be substituted for each other as well as peach roses and pink roses.
Plants: For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value. For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type but may substitute with another color. Containers for plants will be as close as possible.
Specific Times: We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time, but we are normally able to deliver within four hours on orders. You may request a time frame in the special instruction box when ordering, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
If No One is Home: Depending on the delivery location, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the gift in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return, such as with a neighbor, or leave a message for the recipient to call to arrange for delivery.
Recipient May be Contacted: In some cases, the florist may contact the recipient to ensure s/he will be home to accept the delivery.
Request to Leave Item at Door: The customer assumes all liability for requests to leave arrangements. We highly discourage special instructions requesting delivery to a doorstep, porch, yard or any location where the recipient cannot accept the arrangement themselves. We cannot be held responsible for missing or faulty product due to this special request.